14/09/2012

LFW DAY 1 SHOW REPORT (feat Twiggy, Jourdan, Cara & Poppy)


.
Sass & Bide, no question, was THE best show of the day! Gorgeous black/white/peach colour palettes, neon, shimmer & sequins & feathers, cut-out silhoutte blazers, leather shorts. Very wearable & very fun. Awesome FRow too: Twiggy, Jasmine Guinness,  Miquita, and the lovely Poppy Delevingne, watching her sister Cara strut the runway:

.
Caroline Charles was very Nineties, tropical patterns, coloured eyewear, cute hats, dots and prints:

.
Corrie Nielsen had tremendous fun playing with shapes & structures, ruffles, major-backcombed hair, & a concertina dress (which being black, didn't photograph too well!). Botanical prints & breathtaking geometry:

.
I leave you with a glimpse of my outfit, which I promise I will blog soon, and a last look from Sass & Bide. Big thanks to Sophie for giving me the Down-Low on my first LFW, & to Cosmopolitan for featuring me on their streetstyle pages! 



 
bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter
{ all photos by me, except my arm party by Sophie}

6 comments:

Her said...

It looks like you had an ace time! It's my first time at LFW too, I can't wait! I adore the dress Jordan is wearing, she's such a beau! Your bracelets are gorgeous.

www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

Clean-Cut-Goût-Chic said...

I can't wait to see your outfit i'm already sold on that ruffled clutch!
From the pics Sass & Bide was definitely a hot ticket you must have had one of those fashion moments!

Christy of:
http://clean-cut-gout-chic.blogspot.co.uk/

Fashionable Memories said...

Great photos!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance. I hope to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts.

Anonymous said...

Amaze-balls pics Katie xx

Juliet Polilova said...

wow lucky you are! great pictures!
very nice blog by the way ;)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet

!!! LEAVE COMMENT AND WIN RAY-BAN ON MY BLOG !!!

Camilla said...

Sass and Bide looks fab

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...