15/02/2013

LFW AW13 Day One



Day One: I've taken hundreds of photos, seen most of the Made in Chelsea cast, gained blisters on both feet, & had scenery collapse on me MID-SHOW (!). It's been a long day, but here are a few snaps to introduce my London Fashion Week AW13.. Enjoy!

(NB the Cross my Heart sunglasses are by Henry Holland;
I'm wearing a blue coat & leggings by Topshop, scarf by h&m, & portfolio clutch by Reiss.)





bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter
{all photos by me,, except final by Sophie}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww hun it was so lovely meeting yesterday and extremely flattered to make the line up of photos!! yay!!!

checking your blog out!!! love love lovin it! mines


wwww.thecinnamonslipper.com

big love Rebecca (the girl in the blue and red dress!! he he)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...