19/02/2013

LFW AW13: Street Style Day Two

london fashion week street style
.
It's been comparatively quiet on the street style front this season, but I did see a few people rockin some awesome oufits. The girl in the neon beanie & perspex jewellery (who since identified herself as Alina via my instagram!) wore one of the prettiest coloured faux fur jackets in a pale blue. I also snapped ones in white, including a clutch..

london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style

I don't know whether it's because I now dye my hair as well, but lately I've found myself drawn to statement hair colours. One of my current favourites is a pale, space-age shade of grey, particularly with an ombre tip of pale pink, blue or lilac 


london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style

Electric blue is always good, whatever the season:


london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style
.
Black leather jackets are of course, always on trend. Love the quilted shoulder here, plus the fabulous blue & white chequered sunglasses.


london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style
.
Ending in style: a lovely forties twist, taken modern:


 london fashion week street style



bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter
{all photos by me}

3 comments:

Sarah // DOTTY said...

I wasn't wowed by street style this season either.. though I do love the lady in the first snap. Minty mohair, the dream!
X

the style crusader said...

Gorgeous photos. I love checking out the street style at LFW. xx

Adrianna Traxler said...

love these street style pictures! especially the first one

http://lovelyfringe.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...