05/06/2013

GRADUATE FASHION WEEK 2013: LONDON


Such a huge amount of talent in the new generation! Before I show you my snaps from the shows at Graduate Fashion Week this year, I thought I'd share with you a few of the pieces on presentation..


Wooden handled bags! I love the utilitarian aesthetic (when of course, they would probably be impractically heavy to carry!):


This rain mac is divine: furry cosy hood, plus layered outerlayers, including a transparent body:



Laser-cut leather pieces - houndstooth shadows! - were so delicately embedded within sharp suit designs & clean lines:


Potpourri in a collar!




bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter
{all photos & edits by me, except of me by Sophie}

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Lovely photos Katie! I'm especially loving those white leather cut-out platforms. So dreamy!

Hope you're having a wonderful time in Ghana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...