31/08/2013

PAESAN / DRINK SHOP & DO

glass of fashion

All the big birthdays have been coming up - we've been celebrating a lot of 30s recently! A few weeks ago I joined friends for supper at Paesan in Exmouth Market, a lovely Italian joint that serves one of my favourite things in the world: burrata!

glass of fashion

Burrata & aubergine caponata - creamy, milky cheese on a bed of sweet, roasted aubergine & rocket (arugula),topped with herbs & toasted breadcrumbs:


the birthday girl & me:


Arancini - courgette & lemon,
followed by king prawns Special of the Day
Pizza Fritta: buffala mozzarella, pomodoro& basilica
Grilled polenta, buttery & garlicky
Sea bream 'acqua pazza' tomato & parsley
flourless chocolate cake served with strawberries & mascarpone:


We then headed to Drink Shop & Do for a few after-dinner cocktails & a great end to the night!


(PS after a year of being a redhead, I've gone back to brown - but with ombre tips! Will post some photos soon!)


bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook
{all photos (bar portrait by Neena) by me, & edits by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...