28/09/2013

AUTUMN/WINTER LOOKBOOKS FOR JULES B


When Jules B asked me to style up some of their pieces for Autumn/Winter, I jumped at the chance - they have such a fantastic range of funky brands! I had fun putting these pieces together, & it's really made me look forward to sunny crisp Autumnal days & cold Winter nights!

Moodboard 1: Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse at Jules B, Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt at Jules B, sunglasses by Taylor Morris Eyewear, silk scarf by Liberty of London, pumps by Miu Miu

Moodboard 2: H by Hudson desert boots at Jules B, camo sweater by Zadig & Voltaire, necklace by J.Crew

Moodboard 3: jacket by Barbour at Jules B, sunglasses by Ray-Ban, denim shorts from h&m, lipstick from Topshop

{background images sourced via my pinterest}



bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook
{all collages by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...