17/09/2013

LULU LIU SS14


I almost didn't make it: finished work for the morning at 1pm, & then zoomed across town just in time to catch some Fashion Scout shows. First up was Ong-Oaj (I'll come to that lovely collection later), but I couldn't wait any longer to post these photos I snapped at the Lulu Liu show this afternoon. I haven't come across Lulu Liu before, but I'm so glad I attended her SS14 collection. The colours - tangerine, rose & baby blue - flowed onto patterned silks, set off with metallic bags - some fringed - & chunky, strappy heels. Amidst the silks, thatched cotton in black & white, or simply completely white, decorated the torso in the form of a dress or a well-fitted jacket. The models were styled to fit into the scenery just perfectly, leaves tucked into loosely twisted & tied hair, glossy pink lips & rosy cheeks. Towards the end of the collection, the pieces took on a sleeker palette of navy blues & whites with a black ribbon trim, perfect for resort. The scalloped trim shoes with neon block heels - oh, to die for!




bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook
{all photos & edits by me}

1 comment:

lafashionfolie said...

Loving the neon hues, metallics & the fact you're peeping out from behind leaves too!

Sophie x

www.lafashionfolie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...