07/09/2013

MORE ISSUES THAN VOGUE / BOSIDENG PARTY


I'm so into wordy tees at the moment, even though it's probably a fashion moment that will pass in a blink!

On Thursday I was invited to attend the fancy new Bosideng store in London, a Chinese menswear label. It may have been for men, but the big leather holdall bags? How perfect would they be for a weekend getaway??

(I'm also really into the lookbook shots, the moody photos of pensive bearded men look like an editorial straight out of Oh Comely magazine)

I was wearing:
sunglasses : Karen Walker
necklace : Topshop
watch : Michael Kors
leather braclet : Banana Republic
tee : ebay
pants : Topshop
bag : Zara
flats : forever21


Thanks Village Press & Bosideng!


bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook
{portraits by Sophie, other photos & all edits by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...