24/03/2014

WAREHOUSE #FASHIONSHOOTERS STREET STYLE FESTIVAL


This past Saturday I braved the crazy bipolar weather (hail in the sunshine?!) to visit the #fashionshooters festival hosted by Warehouse & Elle Magazine, over at the Loading Bay just off Brick Lane. Warehouse came up with the concept of involving their customers & budding fashion photographers in photographing their new campaign & Spring/Summer collection. Some awesome old-school film foodie bites were on offer, including brisket in brioche buns served in leather camera cases, & bitter lemonade in film protectors. I'm kind of glad I chose to wear pastels, because it seems such a pretty colour palette is back in for this season! I wore my new favourite midi-length checked skirt from Topshop, some lace-up brogues from h&m, and a duck-egg blue knitted sweater. I happened to pop into a vintage emporium en route & swapped my sparkly mui mui's for this £8 pair of cat-eye/gold bar sunglasses. I love ad-hoc buys when you're sheltering from the rain!





{photos by me, portraits by Michelle, all edits by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...