01/03/2014

WELCOME TO ORLA'S WORLD!


For London Fashion Week AW14, I was thrilled to be invited to wear some of the Orla Kiely resort 2014 collection! Along with several other bloggers, we got to the Orla Kiely showroom nice & early on  Friday 14th, with bags of shoes, sandals, sunnies & other accessories. The brief: mix Orla with pieces of our own, high fashion together with street fashion. I opted for a gorgeous jade & cream geoprint dress, (if you look closely, the print is made up of criss-crossed hearts, apt for valentines day i felt!), together with a ladylike handbag, green print glowing through a black felt cover, & an ivory coloured clasp. I had gone into the showroom on the monday prior so had already chosen my clothes, & with that in mind, I picked several green pieces from my own wardrobe: my woven platforms from Spring/Summer 2013 (Zara), & of course my green Kenzo iPhone case. London was playing games with the weather, & so my sunglasses (white, hexagonal, Topshop), remained largely perched on my head :)

It was a great day, & a wonderful opportunity, thanks to Orla Kiely & the Wolves PR team! It was also fun meeting some other fashion bloggers, including Faten from Fat Cat, Megan from What's New Pussycatt, Jo & Victoria from She & Him <3



photo credits:

1 & 4 by me
2 & 5 by fat cat
3 & 6 from the orla kiely pr team
7 by e online
8 by sophie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...