06/11/2011

Dispatches From The Breakfast Table


Autumn, it seems, is finally taking root & whisking away the last gasps of Summer. Only six Saturdays until Christmas! In this weather, my new favourite breakfast is baked beans on a toasted croissant, yummyness.

Yesterday, we ate at Cask, in Pimlico. Hannah had the classic burger & chips; I had smoked duck risotto:


..Still getting the last bit of use out of my beaten leather jacket (Zara), worn with a bright skirt (also Zara) & a striped sweater (Topshop)..


Whilst on the lookout for winter coats, I totally fell in love with this Meteo by Yves Salomon parka, the lining is simply gorgeous, so decadent! (not sure whether I could actually buy real fur, but then I wear leather shoes, so who am I to be hypocritical..) The cut & colour of this is just perfect, so I will be on the lookout for a more affordable one..


Lastly, I came across this blog yesterday, & I'm now totally addicted! Jean from Extra Petite styles & samples clothes for those of us more vertically challenged than the rest, & does it with a fab eye & a great sense of humour!





bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter


{all photos by me, except 6, taken from a paper copy of the Financial Times, & 7, from here}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...