31/03/2012

Pack All Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag..!




t minus 4 days until i head to the lovely city of san francisco!


i picked up these sneakers from river island yesterday, i think they'll be the perfect footwear for traipsing around the city all day, more delicate than walking shoes, I can pair them with a pretty green dress for a preppy look, or skinny jeans, grey tee & statement necklace for colder days..


also totally in love with my new orla kiely notepad - the perfect place to note down flight/hotel deets & any other info when travelling! the little pink book (only 1.50pounds!), from waterstones bookshop, can go in my everyday bag, it's so tiny, but don't all the best things come in small packages?!


holiday reading: julian barnes' the sense of an ending, my first read for a new book group i've just joined..


san fran: 3 days
las vegas: 5 days


anyone wanting to meet for a coffee/shop, send me a line!


happy weekend folks!



bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter
{all photos by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...