22/12/2012

Style It Up: Winter Accessories!



It can be pretty tricky trying to retain a bit of style & pretty in the Winter season; last night, Sophie & I were getting excited about the release of the provisional show schedule for London Fashion Week a/w 2013, & having never been in the Spring, she advised me that it's all about the little touches: the bags, the heels, the accessories... The good thing about the little things is that they don't have to cost a paycheck: I found the hair-tie from River Island (after being inspired by this one) for only 3.00GBP! Here are a few of my current favourites, photographed on a new scarf (I love the neon stripe in it!) from h&m..

Happy holidays!




bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter
{all pics by me}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these! I want, I want, I want! (Santa, can you hear me?!) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...