21/06/2013

GLASS OF FASHION REACHES FACEBOOK!




Glass of Fashion reaches facebook! With Google reader closing, follow me on facebook here, as well as bloglovin' (the best blog reader imho!)

Over on my facebook page, I'll be sharing instagram snaps, some of my favourite pins, recipe ideas, extra photos, & events happening in & around London. Whilst the blog will be reserved for my own snaps & stories, the facebook page will be my edit of all my very favourite things <3

Let me know if any of you have facebook pages too - i'm still building up my list of pages to like!

{the above cover photo was one i took at my very first London Fashion Week!}


{all photos & edits by me}

1 comment:

Nina Cat said...

I just liked your fb page! :) i might start up a fb page when my blog has developed more. Lovely blog btw <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...