22/07/2013

FEATHER M S/S 2014 COLLECTION


Just over a week ago, I was invited to take a peek at the Spring/Summer 2014 collection by Feather.M Founded in 2012, this luxury handbag brand works with incredible textures & colours to create fantastically shaped pieces. I love the unusual shapes, & could totally see the monochrome feather number, above, working its way into an Autumnal wardrobe of tans, navy, & the occasional neon... 



(cupcake canapes = the best!)


i was wearing:

sunglasses by Karen Walker
blouse by Topshop
cigarette pants from Topshop




bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook
{all photos by me, or Ceri, edits by me}

1 comment:

Kstylick said...

Love this post so much! :) Thumbs up! maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...