12/08/2013

FEELING FRENCH


I'm not really a hat & baggy sweater person, but there are some days when nothing else will suffice (usually when the previous night was a little longer & vodka-infused than expected ;) This hat has the cutest little cat ears as well, which makes it even more fun! I figured I'm doing the whole anti-blogger thing by NOT wearing a Kenzo sweater with a great big tiger face on it. Instead, I'm wearing a copy. Like all the best fashionistas ;)

Kenzo inspired Zara sweater, Topshop hat


I was wearing:

hat by Topshop
sweater by Zara
jeans by Topshop
canvas bag from Oliver Bonas
sunglasses by Karen Walker


bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook
{all photos of me by Sophie, others by me & edits by me}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics Katie xx

Unknown said...

That outfit looks so comfy :)
Love your hair by the way! haha

closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...