10/02/2014

STATEMENT IN PERSPEX & NEON


Brunch on a Saturday is my new favourite thing, you can spend hours drinking coffee, sipping bloody Marys, & choosing various egg-based dishes, followed by the prettiest rainbow cake, & still have a whole day & a half in which to be productive!

I'm wearing a new scarf I picked up in the Topshop sale, together with a pale blue jersey sweater, also from Topshop, & my old reliables, skinny jeans by the Gap. I'm currently into donning the plainest of sweaters in order to showcase statement jewellery - this gold/perspex costume jewellery piece, plus similarly Art-Deco style pastel pink & glass geometric earrings, were also picked up from Topshop, along with the skater-style sliders, very Celine-esque, no? The reflective 80s LA sunnies are from Zara.

We ate at Eco in Clapham for the first course of our brunch, & then went next door to Esca for cake :)
bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter/facebook
{all photos of my by Neena, others plus edits by me}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...