19/02/2013

LFW AW13: Street Style Day Two

london fashion week street style
.
It's been comparatively quiet on the street style front this season, but I did see a few people rockin some awesome oufits. The girl in the neon beanie & perspex jewellery (who since identified herself as Alina via my instagram!) wore one of the prettiest coloured faux fur jackets in a pale blue. I also snapped ones in white, including a clutch..

london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style

I don't know whether it's because I now dye my hair as well, but lately I've found myself drawn to statement hair colours. One of my current favourites is a pale, space-age shade of grey, particularly with an ombre tip of pale pink, blue or lilac ❤❤❤


london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style

Electric blue is always good, whatever the season:


london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style
.
Black leather jackets are of course, always on trend. Love the quilted shoulder here, plus the fabulous blue & white chequered sunglasses.


london fashion week street style
london fashion week street style
.
Ending in style: a lovely forties twist, taken modern:


 london fashion week street style



bloglovin'/pinterest/twitter
{all photos by me}
♥

3 comments:

Sarah // DOTTY said...

I wasn't wowed by street style this season either.. though I do love the lady in the first snap. Minty mohair, the dream!
X

the style crusader said...

Gorgeous photos. I love checking out the street style at LFW. xx

Adrianna Traxler said...

love these street style pictures! especially the first one

http://lovelyfringe.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...